At CDI College of Business, Technology and Health Care in Canada, you can complete a program that prepares you to enter the world of work. You can choose from day or evening classes to fit your schedule.
The College offers Certificates and Diplomas in:
- Technology – including web design, network and database, computer business applications, Internet security, and computer programming.
- Business – including accounting, management, finance, law, and business administration;
- Healthcare – including dentistry, pharmacy, child care, or therapy and rehabilitation.
You can earn a diploma or certificate in a variety of technology driven programs:
- 3D Modeling Animation & Design
- Computer Support Technician
- Construction Electrician Foundation
- Game Development and Design
- Graphic Design
- Network & Database Administrator
- Network & Internet Security Specialist
- Network Administrator
- Network Systems Administrator
- Network and Internet Security Specialist – LEA.AE
- Programmer Analyst/ISD
- Visual Graphic Design
- Web Designer
Remember, a qualification in computer programming isn’t limited to any computer language you learn while on campus or online. The benefit of getting into the IT industry is that you can use your generic knowledge of professional programming languages regardless of what field you are in. For example, knowledge of graphics programming could land you a job in movies, or even game-design.
At the College you can work towards a diploma or certificate in a wide variety of business sectors:
- Accounting & Payroll Administration
- Accounting Certificate
- Business Accounting Technician
- Business Administration Management
- Business Administrative Professional
- Casualty Insurance – LCA.BF
- Computer Business Applications Specialist
- Computer Business Applications Specialist – Accounting
- Event Management
- Event Planner
- Financial Management – LEA.AC
- Hospitality Business Management
- Introduction to Business Computing Certificate
- Law Clerk with Internship
- Law Enforcement Foundations
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate
- Legal Assistant
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certificate
- Office Assistant
- Oil & Gas Administration
- Travel & Tourism
Health care programs
Each Health Care program is tailored to industry standards and includes valuable practicum or internship opportunities so that you can gain real work experience before graduation. You can choose from numerous health care diploma and certificate programs catering to the health care industry:
- Advanced Massage Therapy
- Assistance Health Care Facilities – 5816 (Personal Support Worker)
- Child and Youth Services Worker
- Community Health Care Worker
- Community Services Worker
- Dental Assistance – 5644
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Receptionist Coordinator
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Education – Advanced
- Early Childhood Education – JEE.13
- Expanded Training in Orthodontics
- Health Care Aide
- Health Care Assistant
- Health, Assistance and Nursing – 5787 (Nursing Assistant)
- Intra Oral Dental Assistant
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Medical Office Administration
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant Certificate
- Personal Support Worker
- Pharmacy Technician
- Physiotherapist Assistant – Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Practical Nursing Access
- Registered Massage Therapy
Where can you take the programs?
The CDI College of Business, Technology and Health Care offers programs at numerous locations across Canada:
- Alberta: Calgary City Centre; Calgary North; Calgary South; Edmonton City Centre; Edmonton North; Edmonton South; Edmonton West.
- British Columbia: Burnaby; Richmond; Surrey; Vancouver; Victoria.
- Manitoba: Winnipeg.
- Ontario: Ajax; Hamilton; Mississauga; North York; Scarborough, Toronto
- Quebec: Anjou (Boulevard des Galeries d’Anjou); Laval; Longueuil; Montreal; Pointe-Claire; Quebec City.
Some of the programs may not necessarily be available at some locations, so you need to check the details for your preferred location by requesting more information and viewing a video by clicking on the button.
Links to other selected Canadian colleges
- Reeves College: Diploma programs in business, health care, computer design and legal related studies;
- Vancouver Career College: Diploma programs in business, health care, trades, education, hospitality and legal studies.