Having a business presence on the Internet has become a necessity in today’s world. Alison’s free online “Diploma in Web Business Development and Marketing” course is ideal for anyone who always wanted to set up a Web business but felt they lacked the skills, or for those with a desire to further their understanding of how online businesses work. You will learn HTML and e-mail marketing, as well as how to use social media such as Facebook to help build your business.
Diploma in Web Business Development and Marketing Course Content
This course will guide you through the initial steps of setting up an online business, from choosing a web hosting account for your site through registering your domain name. The course will explore some of the essential tools in building your site, affiliate and e-mail marketing, as well as the use of social media such as Facebook to help build your business. The course includes the following topics:
- Creating a website;
- Web design concepts such as domain name, hosting, name servers and web editors;
- Images, text and the color aspects of a website;
- How to publish your website;
- HTML, Cascading Style Sheets, Dreamweaver and how to index your website successfully;
- Different ways to make money from your website;
- How to use autoresponders to automatically answer emails for you;
- Create confirmation emails and messages in AWeber;
- Affiliate marketing;
- How to increase traffic to your website.
To qualify for your official ALISON Diploma, Certificate or PDF you must study and complete all modules and score 80% or more in each of the course assessments.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 10-15 Hours
- Publisher: Advance Learning
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes