You probably need to know about educational administration and leadership if you want to progress in a career in school or college management. These degree programs, (and variants such as educational management and administration) are designed to enhance your expertise and career potential in school and college administration.
Most people who choose this specialization are already licensed teachers or school administrators wishing to further their career in administration. So the specialization is usually only offered at graduate level, e.g., as an education administration masters, or an educational leadership doctorate. This page is about the programs, where they can found, the career prospects aftre graduation, and more ….
What do educational administration and leadership programs cover?
Online degrees in this area are designed for teachers who are interested in a career as a principal or educational administrator. A typical masters program might include: education policy analysis, school law, roles and responsibilities of the principal, finance and budgeting, educational psychology, management, community relations, evaluation and assessment, educational technology, and supervision of personnel. Programs might also include an internship experience in school administration at the principal level and an action research project.
What jobs do the programs prepare you for?
Graduates of educational administration are equipped to pursue a career as a principal of a elementary, middle, or secondary school; academic dean; department chair; or other administrative and leadership position.
In the United States, the annual income with either a campus or an online educational administration degree is around $85,000 for elementary school principals to nearly $100,000 for school superintendents.
List of schools and programs
- Regent’s School of Education will prepare you for today's dynamic world of education
- Institutionally accredited by SACSCOC with TEAC graduate program accreditation
- Regent University is proud to be ranked as a top military-friendly school
- 86% of Regent students receive some form of financial aid
- Specializations in instructional design, special education, & Christian leadership
- Doctor of Education in K-12 School Leadership
- Ph.D. in Education - Christian Education Leadership
- Ph.D. in Education K-12 School Leadership
- And more...
- Choose from 16 education degrees at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels.
- Explore different facets of education, including curriculum development, administration, early childhood education, special education, and more.
- Most degree programs are offered entirely online in a flexible format that fits into the busy lives of working adults.
- Classes last 5 weeks for bachelor’s programs and 6 weeks for master’s programs.
- MA/Education - School Leadership in the 21st Century
- MA/Education - Higher Education
- MA/Education - Special Education (non-licensure)
- And more...
- Post brings 127+ years of campus success to flexible online degrees in Education
- 100% online with degrees at all levels
- Connect with other professionals in education around the world and across industries
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Post University earned the 2017 Military Spouse Friendly School® designation
- Master of Education - Higher Education Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Higher Education Administration
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Early Childhood Education, ESL/TESOL, Special Education, Education Leadership and Administration, and Curriculum and Instruction Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Education and Teaching Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Education and Teaching Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!