Every day hundreds of new educational resources are added to the Internet. These include portals to open access resources, online journals, online books, and many other possibilities. Any attempt to produce a list of these is bound to be deficient and out of date as soon as it is published. It is also likely personal – all educators have their own favourites. So the few that are collected here are unashamedly my personal favorites – recommended to you as a good place to start.
Use the navigation bar in the right-hand column to explore more resource links, in particular links to educational resources information about online learning, online teaching, and online colleges. And also the links to colleges for campus-based learning (including Christian colleges).
Educational resources information links for students
Once you’ve enrolled in your chosen program, you’ll need to find learning resources online to help you. You’ll especially need these when you’re working on your assignments. You will, of course, have your course materials and the prescribed textbooks. But you’ll also need more – because it is essential that you read around the area as much as possible so as to make your learning a rich and rewarding experience. Obviously, it will be best if you can find these resources available free of charge. So that’s what the links further down this page are designed to do – to help you find those resources that you need – free or at minimal cost. With so many learning resources online, it can be difficult to sort out the useful or reliable material from that which is rubbish. That’s partly where your teachers or yor course materials can help you. But there is a limit as to how much they can do. So this web site also seeks to help you to find the best online resources for your studies.
Vocational and education training resources
Do you need help working out what you want to do, or help in getting a job, or need to locate suitable vocational and education training? Even though a degree may prepare you academically, it doesn’t provide you with all the vocation training and skills you need for a job. For those job-ready skills you really need a vocational educational course. But where should you start looking for vocational training? Wherever you live in the US and Canada, you are likely to be within driving distance of your college campus. You can find out more about the location of campuses and find one near you by clicking on the relevant links in the US universities and colleges web page.
Technology and educational teaching resources
As technology continues to evolve, the number of tools and resources continues to increase. These tools are marketed as being able to do many things from creating simple web pages to full-blown educational websites with graphics and multimedia. But beware – these tools do not replace the skills required to produce good learning content. When users of these tools are not fully equipped with curriculum development skills and knowledge, the result is poor e-learning content and poor learning outcomes. Listed below are links to teaching resources to assist in the teaching-learning process.
Want more educational resources information?
- Open Access Online Journals and Newspapers
List of education schools and programs
- Post brings 127+ years of campus success to flexible online degrees in Education
- 100% online with degrees at all levels
- Connect with other professionals in education around the world and across industries
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Post University earned the 2017 Military Spouse Friendly School® designation
- Master of Education
- Master of Education / Online Teaching
- Master of Education - TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- And more...
- Want to be a Teacher or Educational Administrator? Learn why GCU could be the best place to start! Here's why:
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate education programs, including TESOL, early childhood ed, elementary ed, secondary ed & more.
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both. We also offer evening classes!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Financial Options: Numerous financing options available, including scholarships for academic achievement.
- B.S. in Educational Studies (NITL)
- B.S. in Early Childhood Education and Early Childhood Special Education
- B.S. in Early Childhood
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 95% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA in Education (Non-Licensure)
- Bachelor of Science: Early Childhood Education in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Doctor of Education: Curriculum and Instruction
- And more...
- Education programs include BA in Education Studies, BA in Child Development, and MA in Education.
- Students can specialize in areas such as Education and Public Policy, Instructional Design, and Early Childhood Education.
- Courses cover concepts such as phonics, curriculum development, instruction for English language learners, and more.
- Flexible, online courses allow students to pursue a degree on their own schedule.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood Development with Differentiated Instruction
- MA Early Childhood Education Leadership
- And more...
Online Learning at Concordia University–Portland
If education is your passion, Concordia University-Portland is your university. One of the most respected names in learning today, Concordia offers several fully online Master of Education (MEd) programs—most of which can completed in one year—and a fully online Doctorate of Education (EdD) program. Our graduates stand out with the skills, integrity, and compassion necessary to meet the ever-changing needs of students today. Together, we're all making an impact in education.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. In Curriculum and Instruction - Trauma and Resilience in Educational Settings
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Early Childhood Education, ESL/TESOL, Special Education, Education Leadership and Administration, and Curriculum and Instruction Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Education and Teaching Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Education and Teaching Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!