Every day hundreds of new educational resources are added to the Internet. These include portals to open access resources, online journals, online books, and many other possibilities. Any attempt to produce a list of these is bound to be deficient and out of date as soon as it is published. It is also likely personal – all educators have their own favourites. So the few that are collected here are unashamedly my personal favorites – recommended to you as a good place to start.
Use the navigation bar in the right-hand column to explore more resource links, in particular links to educational resources information about online learning, online teaching, and online colleges. And also the links to colleges for campus-based learning (including Christian colleges).
Educational resources information links for students
Once you’ve enrolled in your chosen program, you’ll need to find learning resources online to help you. You’ll especially need these when you’re working on your assignments. You will, of course, have your course materials and the prescribed textbooks. But you’ll also need more – because it is essential that you read around the area as much as possible so as to make your learning a rich and rewarding experience. Obviously, it will be best if you can find these resources available free of charge. So that’s what the links further down this page are designed to do – to help you find those resources that you need – free or at minimal cost. With so many learning resources online, it can be difficult to sort out the useful or reliable material from that which is rubbish. That’s partly where your teachers or yor course materials can help you. But there is a limit as to how much they can do. So this web site also seeks to help you to find the best online resources for your studies.
Vocational and education training resources
Do you need help working out what you want to do, or help in getting a job, or need to locate suitable vocational and education training? Even though a degree may prepare you academically, it doesn’t provide you with all the vocation training and skills you need for a job. For those job-ready skills you really need a vocational educational course. But where should you start looking for vocational training? Wherever you live in the US and Canada, you are likely to be within driving distance of your college campus. You can find out more about the location of campuses and find one near you by clicking on the relevant links in the US universities and colleges web page.
Technology and educational teaching resources
As technology continues to evolve, the number of tools and resources continues to increase. These tools are marketed as being able to do many things from creating simple web pages to full-blown educational websites with graphics and multimedia. But beware – these tools do not replace the skills required to produce good learning content. When users of these tools are not fully equipped with curriculum development skills and knowledge, the result is poor e-learning content and poor learning outcomes. Listed below are links to teaching resources to assist in the teaching-learning process.
Want more educational resources information?
- Open Access Online Journals and Newspapers
List of education schools and programs
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.A. in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- M.A. in Curriculum and Instruction
- B.S. in Educational Studies (NITL)
- And more...
- One of the top-ranked universities in Florida, Saint Leo University offers over 50 accredited undergraduate degrees, programs and endorsements as well as master's and doctoral programs.
- Saint Leo’s undergraduate and graduate online degree programs prepare you to take advantage of growing career opportunities in a variety of in-demand fields.
- Saint Leo University provides academic excellence, flexibility, affordability, and a wide range of educational programs with financial aid and scholarships available to those who qualify.
- Saint Leo offers a 14:1 Student-Teacher Ratio to ensure you get the personal attention you deserve.
- Learn on your schedule with our 6 convenient available start dates throughout the year. Get started on earning your accredited degree today!
- MEd: Instructional Leadership & Reading
- MEd: Educational Leadership
- MS: Instructional Design
- And more...
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School is a private Bible college composed of undergraduate, accelerated undergraduate and graduate learners.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School's mission has remained constant since 1933:
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School offers 50+ majors, 8 academic departments and a variety of mission/ministry groups.
- Lancaster Bible College's programs offer flexible degree formats. Our programs allow you to continue working in your current field, and apply life experiences as credits in certain instances.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School believes that God gave you a unique set of gifts. Now, He's giving you the opportunity to use them
- Bachelor of Science - Early Childhood Education