Health care degrees will prepare you for careers in this field, e.g., in dental, pharmacy, and other health and medical professions. Certification tests in addition to a degree may be required to practice in many of these areas. Study in this field will give one additional skills such as logical and technical reasoning, oral and written communication, record keeping, problem solving, research, data analysis and critical thinking.
On this page you can find where the health care (health or healthcare) programs can be taken, the career prospects, and more …
What are the job opportunities after graduating with a health care degree?
There are many job opportunities with a health care qualification. One can work for the government, in non-profit sectors, for schools, hospitals or in private practice. This area of study is very broad, one can select from a variety of specialties to focus on and practice upon graduation. Graduates of health care degrees can work in clinical or administrative positions such as healthcare administration, long term care administration, or medical reimbursement.
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, healthcare will generate more than any other industry between 2008 and 2018. Earnings in a health career vary depending on your qualifications, the size of the facility and level of responsibility. A health care degree is so flexible that it is difficult to say what the salary range is, but the range can go from $50,000 to six digits.
List of health care schools and programs
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition and Wellness
- And more...
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Assisting
- And more...
- Change your life! Ultimate Medical Academy will be here every step of the way.
- UMA is a nonprofit healthcare career school committed to helping you succeed.
- Once you enroll, you’ll receive individualized student services like: Flexible online learning, Academic support, Access to one-on-one and group tutoring.
- UMA’s Online Associate Degree Program offerings is tailored the meet the needs of the healthcare industry.
- Since 1994, UMA has educated thousands of students across the nation at our online and Clearwater, FL campuses.
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Office Billing Specialist
- A.S. - Healthcare Management
- Your Accredited Degree from a TOP College Awaits! - Education Connection
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!