The computer gaming industry has grown exponentially over the last 20 years and with this growth has come business and technical innovation on a scale never before imagined. EA Games is one of the largest game development companies in the world and is responsible for some of the major games such as James Bond and the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.
The Alison free online course “Understanding the Computer Game Development Business” provides an insight into the workings of EA Games as a company, and how they manage their creative processes as well as their marketing strategies.
Understanding the Computer Game Development Business Course Content
- How EA Games manage their creative processes as well as their marketing strategies;
- Their organizational structure, intellectual property, potential growth sectors and the future of online games.
- The risks involved in creative process to do with Gaming;
- How a game is developed within a Gaming company;
- The time and effort of resources to generate a console versus a Gameboy game;
- The marketing and creative imperatives of a new product;
This course will be of interest to business, marketing and gaming entrepreneurs looking for inspiration to get them on the road to game development, as well as serious gamers seeking to understand the business processes needed to produce world-class computer games and companies.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 1-2 Hours
- Publisher: Stanford
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes