Learn how to build a successful online business using e-business and e-commerce strategies and techniques with the Alison free online course “Diploma in Building an Online Business“. The course provides a broad overview of how you can build a successful online business using web and internet technology. It also highlights the benefits, opportunities and challenges associated with conducting business online.
This course will be of great interest to business professionals in small-to-medium enterprises, entrepreneurs and anyone who wants to build a successful online business in the modern digital world.
Diploma in Building an Online Business Course Content
The course introduces you to the concept of e-business, its categories and benefits, and gives you an overview of e-commerce and its categories. You will learn about the variety of issues that need to be addressed once a company has decided to conduct e-business, how to plan for creating a dynamic website, the process of social media advertising and the rules you should follow for successful social advertising.
- The categories of e-business, and the ways e-business can help a business;
- The term e-commerce and the different types;
- The features involved with setting up an online store;
- Security and privacy issues that may arise when conducting e-commerce;
- The need for a dynamic web presence and the elements of it;
- The benefits of online advertising;
- The benefits of social media marketing;
- Approaches to mobile marketing;
- Twitter, Facebook, blogs, LinkedIn, YouTube and their useful features;
- The rules of social advertising, different social advertising platforms and what they offer;
- Key concepts of and approaches to online display advertising;
- Best practices, pitfalls and barriers for search engine optimization;
- Testing the effectiveness of search engine optimization.
To qualify for your official ALISON Diploma, Certificate or PDF you must study and complete all modules and score 80% or more in each of the course assessments.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 6-10 Hours
- Publisher: Advance Learning Academy
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Minimum Grade/Class Level: Third Level