In particular, it should be useful to students wanting to study a university or college program, since it has pages about the various programs together with links to schools where they can be studied. The site will also be useful to teachers interested in using new technologies in their teaching, since it has pages on various aspects of ICT in education, and links to teaching resources.
This site is still relatively new and is constantly being revised so as to incorporate pages on areas suggested by readers. If you don’t find what you want, please contact us suggesting an inclusion and check back later.
A resource for those studying by online distance learning
This ODL web site is intended as a resource for anyone wanting to obtain online training and online degrees. It provides advice on a range of distance courses, including online graduate programs, online PhD programs, and online certificate courses. It has advice on studying at an online college or online university, information about learning styles, about healthy posture, and even includes details of how you can obtain free online learning.
But the site also contains information for those wishing to study on campus. In some cases, links to suitable campus schools are provided as well. In particular, the search boxes enable you to search for campus-based programs and schools.
A resource for those interested in online teaching
The web site seeks to show how new ICTs – e.g., open educational resources, open source, Web 2.0, blogs, wikis, social networking, social bookmarking and other social software – can be used for online education study (e-learning) or to conduct classes online in distance courses. Or how such ICTs enable collaborative teaching. It also touches on some of the new ICT hardware possibilities for online schools, such as wireless communication.
More information about campus programs
For those students who feel that online learning and distance education is not for them, the web site also has a section on campus programs. You can also use this link to search for a program or a school near you.
List of schools and programs
Penn Foster's accredited high school diploma — your way
Earning a High School Diploma is one of life’s greatest accomplishments. Having a diploma can put you on a path to so many opportunities…college, promotions, pay raises, new careers, or even just the sense of pride and confidence that comes with such an achievement.
Many who are looking to earn their High School Diploma often can’t, or would prefer not to attend traditional, regularly scheduled high school classes. For those looking to earn their High School Diploma on their schedule, Penn Foster High School offers the perfect solution. With our flexible online format, students can get the education to help them prepare for the life they want.
- High School Diploma
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 95% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
Aviation Institute of Maintenance schools are distinguished institutes committed to the education and personal enrichment of each student interested in the Aviation Industry. Students can succeed in our collegiate environment when properly motivated and taught to set goals in furthering their education. All aspects of our mechanic school are enriched with creating an atmosphere conducive to learning, while instilling a high degree of business ethics and professionalism.
- Aviation Maintenance Technician
- Maintenance Technology
- Aviation Maintenance Technical Engineer
Claremont Graduate University (CGU) has been awarding master’s and doctoral degrees for nearly 100 years. Through our new online learning format, CGU’s specialized master’s degree programs and world renowned faculty are now accessible to a broader community of students seeking a rigorous and relevant graduate degree.
- Masters of Science in Evaluation & Applied Research
- Masters of Science in Marketing Analytics
As a leader in education, Regis is dedicated to offering programs with a holistic view of health services that are designed for the future of the field. Through cutting-edge coursework, industry-active faculty members, and an array of majors and graduate programs, Regis has been able to positively impact the educational community, health services landscape, and personal lives of students nationwide.
- Online Master of Social Work
- Online Master of Public Health - Epidemiology Concentration
- Online Master of Public Health
- And more...
Online Learning at Concordia University–Portland
If education is your passion, Concordia University-Portland is your university. One of the most respected names in learning today, Concordia offers several fully online Master of Education (MEd) programs—most of which can completed in one year—and a fully online Doctorate of Education (EdD) program. Our graduates stand out with the skills, integrity, and compassion necessary to meet the ever-changing needs of students today. Together, we're all making an impact in education.
- Bachelors - Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- M.Ed. In Curriculum and Instruction - Trauma and Resilience in Educational Settings
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: The Inclusive Classroom
- And more...
- Class A CDL Driving Programs
The University of Denver’s Graduate School of Social Work (GSSW) prepares students to fight for social change through its traditional Master of Social Work (MSW) program delivered online. The 90-credit program can be completed in as few as 27 months and is designed for students who earned a bachelor’s degree in a field other than social work from a regionally accredited college or university. Traditional MSW students complete both the foundation curriculum and concentration curriculum in Mental Health and Trauma.
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics